Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Theft Deterrent

So my friend lives in a pretty bad area...her house has been robbed three times within the past couple of months. When I say "bad area" I mean you can drive around there at any time and literally see the same hookers walking around. There are always super sketchy drug deals going on between cars in the cul-de-sac ...you get the idea. Needless to say, when I park my car there it could potentially be broken into. So as I was parking on her front lawn, I had this brilliant idea. What do crackheads, heroin fiends, hookers, and homeless people all need?
Money. So what you do is you take all your spare change and sprinkle it around your car. That way, if they walk up to your car with intentions to rob it...they see the change on the ground and collect it all. By the time they are done, they are so happy with the money they've found that they decide not to break into your car! BOOM. Theft deterrent.

*Note: It could be a hassle if no one tries to rob you because then you are left to pick up all of your change.

No comments:

Post a Comment