Saturday, November 6, 2010

Always running just searching for the thrill of it

So when I go for a jog, I go on the beach right around dusk o'clock.
If you haven't noticed, it gets pretty cold around that time and I am usually running against a nice,brisk north wind on my way back. Needless to say, my face becomes very numb and my eyes and nose begin to water uncontrollably. So as I was jogging back tonight, I came up with a solution to my problems...I'll just wear this:
It will not only keep my face warm, but it will also be the latest fashion trend (you should buy yours now). It is just an extra little bonus that the creepy old men will no longer hit on me because now I am the creeper...did I mention that I carry a pocket knife with me when I run? extra creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment