Friday, October 8, 2010

Are you still there?

 I had just come back from surfing, and was checking my e-mail at my house when a mosquito put a few good bites on me. This mosquito proceeded to continuously land on me and I did not have the dexterity to stop it. However, hours later, I was straightening my hair to go out and kept getting a glimpse of the mosquito in the corner of my eye.

After many failed whacks at it, I was able to swat it into the side of the tube and round-house kick it mid-air. The mosquito appeared sprawled on the tile as if it were dead. So I yelled at it, "HAHAHA! Try and get yourself out of that one bitch!!!"

Only minutes later, that same darn mosquito was flying by my head once again. I dropped everything I was doing and finally put an end to his irritation....this time when I swated him, I did not assume he was dead and I washed him pleasantly down the sink!  Then I wondered, "Can mosquitos play dead?"

No comments:

Post a Comment