Monday, September 13, 2010

A little something I wrote...



SPILL
I am constantly thinking about you
when you are not around
Whenever I get a hint of you on the wind
I want to dive right in
Instead, I approach with caution
because I know how fragile your deep heart is
For we are one in the same

I slowly immerse myself
and find immense sorrow
I want to rescue you
but you have been hurt too many times
you cannot trust me

I dive in despite your reluctance
and become weightless
I don't have to tell you my secrets
because you can feel them
just as you can feel my heart and soul
Everytime I see you
my love dismantles me
I must go now.
I want you to know of my thoughtless love,
but I don't know how long you will stay.

I cannot trust you
for we are one in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment